Saturday 16 April 2011

Springtime Loveliness


Hello again, isn't it lovely out there today.
Well, it is in sunny South Derbyshire!!!
I've been beavering away trying to
finish a new litter of Bunnykins,


it's been hard as I was hit with flu midweek
but I got stuck in this morning,
hoping to be able to take photos
while the sun was still shining.


It did go a little overcast,
but hopefully the photos are passable.


I couldn't resist showing off our Rhubarb again,
we've been pulling fresh for over a month,
and I've already made some jam.
Looks like I'll have to make more soon too.


Of course Cyril wanted to get in on the act,
and so did our 2 feathered visitors.


The new fruit bushes are doing well too,
not bad for little sticks just a couple of months ago.


With love and blessing in Christ
Elaine
xxxxx♥xxxxx

3 comments:

Cheap2Chic said...

Beautiful little makes, as per usual xx

Madison said...

Oh new bunny wabbits! Gorgeous.

stitches from wales said...

oooh those bunnies are fabulous. What an original idea, lovely..xx Pauline