Friday, 11 March 2011

Spring is Springing

Hello Blogland !!!!!!!
Bet you all thought I'd disappeared didn't you???
Well, it feels like my blog went into hibernation for the winter.
I did poke my head out in the worst weather,
but missed the best photo opportunities
so I stayed where I was LOL.

Everything in the Bloomin' Myrtle household
is pretty much the same, but I have been making
a few new goodies for the Spring Craft Fair
at the end of March, so at least
I have photos to show.

Hopefully my blog will stay awake for a while now.

With love and blessings in Christ


Karens Hopes said...

just popped in to say many of us have had blogging doldrums just lately now that spring has sprung it may put a "Spring" in our step.
pop over and say hello if you get time.

Elaine said...

Thank you Karen xxx

shabbygirlmosaics said...

I love your new creations, just beautiful! :)